Visit the Research Centre at BC Housing to download a free copy of Maintenance Matters 03 – Avoiding Condensation Problems: https://goo.gl/2XdfPe
Avoiding condensation in your home may help prevent mold and mildew, extend your home’s life and preserve its value. Learn how to reduce and control moisture in your home.
Watch this video and read the publication to learn:
– What is condensation and how does it form in my home?
– Why must I avoid condensation problems?
– Sources of moisture in the home
– How we produce humidity in our homes
– What should the indoor temperature and humidity levels be?
– How do I avoid condensation problems?
– Dealing with persistent condensation problems
– Action plan tips
Courtesy of BC Housing Research Centre – see their Construction Links Network member profile here