Born of necessity, construction companies of all sizes are intensely reinventing workflow, supply chain structures and are adopting to new realities. The current crisis is transforming the sector and is a pivotal turning point for the industry. But what long term changes do industry leaders expect to see emerge from this crisis?
Watch Canadian construction leaders as they share their experiences navigating their firms through this pandemic while sharing their thoughts, insights and wisdom on the future and how innovation and technology will play an essential part.
• What long term changes do industry leaders expect to see emerge from this crisis?
• What COVID dictated improvements have the best chance of being accepted in the long term?
• What technologies and innovations will be fast-tracked for adoption?
Our leadership panel includes:
• Bryan Kaplan – Principal, Reliance Construction Group
• Terry Olynyk – President & Managing Director – Multiplex Canada
• John Bockstael – President, Bockstael Construction
• Moderated by Jas Saraw – VP Canada, Procore Technologies
Courtesy of Canadian Construction Association. See their Construction Links Network member profile here
Page 3 of 50