With the introduction of the BC Step Code many builders find it hard to intuitively understand what makes a home high-performance, on budget. This webinar will talk about the successes and how Step Code can be navigated cost-effectively. We will include tips on the easiest way for builders to do this, not just with our software StepWin, but overall.
Make sure to sign up at https://stepwin.ca/ prior to the webinar to test the software with your own project. If you don’t have a project, there are examples you can follow.
The webinar is from 2:00 – 3:00 PM. Pre-registration is required at https://forms.gle/XNuoC1LSujnARVMh7 to receive the webinar link, which will be emailed out 48 hours prior to the webinar.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.
– Short Introduction
– What are the energy efficiency drivers in a construction project?
– How would these drivers interact with costing?
– What are the 4 missing pieces in the conventional building design?
– What are the opportunities for builders with the Integrated Design Process (IDP)
– Short Conclusion and Summary
– Q&A(which will start after the 1 hour period)
Arman Mottaghi, CEO of Lambda Science
Former Building Envelope Consultant and Energy Modelling Researcher. Board Member at BC Sustainable Energy Association.