- This event has passed.
Construction industry trends summit in Toronto
April 25 - April 26
Join Canada’s construction industry leaders to share, discover and engage on the critical trends that are impacting your industry right now
April 25 and 26
Sheraton Gateway Hotel, Toronto
We believe passionately in the sustainability and vitality of Canada’s construction Industry and the industry’s pivotal role in building a better Canada. Help us shape CCA’s new future industry trends report. Be the first to learn about new trends impacting your industry and share in the knowledge and inspiration of Canada’s construction leaders. Talk with the people who are shaping the future and be a part of leading the Canadian construction industry into a prosperous future.
Why give up a day of your life to join us?
- Get a jump on your strategic planning. Strategic insights and inspiration from leaders across the Canadian construction industry gathered in one room.
- In-depth understanding of emerging issues. Trend analysis on the major issues impacting our industry: workforce, technology, market forces and procurement.
- Be part of the conversation. Network with Canada’s construction industry leaders, help shape our final trends report and take part in a roundtable discussion on emerging trends.
- Engage on procurement issues that are impacting you. Industry leaders and experts on government procurement will speak to how future trends will impact your business.
- Contribute. Your participation will help shape the final trends report which will be available to CCA’s membership as a valuable tool for their business planning.