By choosing to participate in the Source A Pro Business Directory, Share Your Blog and / or Job Posting service on ConstructionLinks.ca your company agrees to the following:
- You are granting permission to Construction Links Media to list your company information on our website
- Construction Links Media is not responsible for the accuracy of the content for our services. It is the responsibility of your company keeping the information up- to-date.
- Construction Links Media reserves the right to refuse material deemed inappropriate, inaccurate or in violation of copyright.
- By choosing to participate with Construction Links Media services you are granting Construction Links Media permission to copy information displayed on your website(s), displaying this information on ConstructionLinks.ca and linking back to your website(s).
- You can choose to terminate your services at anytime by mailing us a written request to our corporate office or sending us an email. Within 48 hours of receiving your request Construction Links Media will remove all information about your company and links to your website(s) from our websites.
Advertising with Construction Links
- Duration of Advertising period is for 30 days from the date advertisement first appears on ConstructionLinks.ca or in the Construction Links Weekly Roundup e-newsletter unless otherwise stipulated in written agreement between Construction Links Media and advertising company.
- Any twelve (12) month advertising agreement will be for twelve (12) consecutive months. Any six (6) month advertising agreement will be for six (6) consecutive months. Any three (3) month advertising agreement will be for three (3) consecutive months
- Client is responsible for providing new advertising material by editorial deadline 4. If no new material is provided by editorial deadline then existing advertising material will continue to be used by Construction Links Media.
- Client is responsible for ensuring that the advertising link(s) are active. Dead links and server problems on the client’s Web site do not affect duration of contract.
- Construction Links reserves the right to refuse material deemed inappropriate, inaccurate or in violation of copyright.
- In the event of Construction Links Web server problems or other interruption of service, client will receive an extension equal to the number of days of service interruption. There is no other refund for interruption of service.
General Terms and Conditions
- Construction Links Media does not make any guarantees as to the amount of activity any client will receive as a result of participating in any of Construction Links programs.
- Construction Links Media reserves the right to cancel service at any time during a client’s service period, if client material is deemed inappropriate, inaccurate or in violation of copyright, or if client link is linking to material deemed inappropriate, inaccurate or in violation of copyright.
- In respect of any and all content you elect to post on Construction Links Media which is accessible by the general public, you grant Construction Links Media a nonexclusive, and unrestricted license to use, copy, adapt, transmit, publicly display and perform, distribute and create compilations and derivative works from such content in connection with the Service. Such license shall apply with respect to any form, media, or technology now known or later developed and shall terminate at the time you delete such content from the Service.